[moved] How to define integration line for this antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple153

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I would like to know how should I define the integration line for this kind of antenna ?
Is it ok to define the integration line as in the file "antenna with integration line.jpg" ( red line)? If not, then the arrow should be pointing in which way?

Thank you

I forgot to mention but I am using HFSS software. I would like to know in which direction the arrow (integration line) should be pointing?

i think your using lumped port excitation, in that case, the interation line is taken from the top conductor to the bottom conductor ( in this case your feed line)

i think your using lumped port excitation, in that case, the interation line is taken from the top conductor to the bottom conductor ( in this case your feed line)

Do you mean like in this attached picture ?

If I try to define like that, it tells me ¨Lines can only be created on select surfaces¨
It's like my integration line must be inside the excitation plane ( must be drawn inside that rectangle ).
Whenever I click outside of that rectangle it says ¨Lines can only be created on select surfaces¨
Does anyone know why and how I could solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…