Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] engine with tacho -washmachine motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedge

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
After long time,(and many mistakes) I made speed control of these motors...very smooth,from low turning to high. This turning is hard...means not changed with load -tacho conected. I made many home machines with these motors. You can see it on You tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdqBVTsJTZA or pračkový-washmachine motor. Maybye anybody will be inspired.Hi

Sorry,I made it with my friend electronic,and he don´t agree with sending schematic. Maybye later...

How well does the motor maintain speed under load ?
I made a couple of controllers that did the job using the TDA1085, but I don't think its made any more.
I would be interested in what chip you used.

I know two chips,and I haven´t problem with both now. TDA 1085 is a little complicated,but in good schema (no from datasheet) and good tuning cirquit , TDA is very good. High range of turning, and very hard under load-not changed speed. In datasheet schema is main problem with connection tacho...bad. It annoy me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.