Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] "Engine Display" with PIC16F876A

Status
Not open for further replies.

VianelloNicola

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, this is my project for the maturity of this year, is called "Display Engine" ("Display a Propulsione" in Italy) in practice consists of a board with a row of LEDs that turn at about 33Hz by brush motor, the PIC16F876A controls the switching of the LEDs exploiting the POV effect, so we have the impression of seeing a permanent and stable image, as if it were a hologram.
What do you think? :grin:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: "Engine Display" with PIC16F876A

Very cool design.

I did one following the Bob Blick's propeller clock website **broken link removed**

But I didn't manage to get it to work due to power supply problem. The power as well as the syn pulse were taken from the motor coils. And finally I gave up.

Allen

Re: "Engine Display" with PIC16F876A

Thanks Allen!

I used a lithium-polymer battery for power, and an optical sensor for the sync pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back