Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] 0-30V Multiple output power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDgun99

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
A while back the owner of an electronics shop I frequent gifted me an old pcb for a power supply he had laying around, because he had no use for it and he wasn't sure where it was from either. Since then I've tried and tried to find the proper specifications of the machine but to no avail.

The PCB takes 8 inputs, 1x 9V AC, 3x 10V AC, 3x 16V AC and 1x 30V AC, from a custom transformer I'll order once I have the rest figured out. On the output, there are is a 12V Terminal, a 5V one, two 0-15V, and one 0-30V, plus three terminals for 2K potentiometers. The regulators it uses are in a TO-3 package, one LM7812K, one LM7805K, and three LM350K. Furthermore there are five SIP diode bridges and three others in a package I haven't identified. I'll upload some images to help clarify my explanation.

The last clue I can fine is the word "DISTESA" on the back, plus several iterations of "M&T"

I'm posting to see if anyone can find me what power supply the circuit belongs to, or even better, the complete circuit diagram plus component list.

Thank you very much for reading,

DDgun99

Do you need to assmeble & test the PCB? means as they have already mentioned the components details on the PCB. Just purchase & solder those. You will get the required output by doing that and you can even trace easily and draw the circuit by yourself as the PCB seems 2 layer to me.

looks simple enough to trace out the circuit yourself.

However getting a customer transformer wound could be more costly than it is worth, why not modify it to use a single input so that you can provide all those outputs (do you even need them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back