Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Move]: 0.4 V supply voltage cmos circuit to control the duty cycle of square wave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debasish_Halder

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Friends I need a 0.4 V supply voltage cmos circuit to control the duty cycle of square wave...
I have a perfect square of 50% duty cycle with 0.4 V amplitude 150Hz frequency.I want to control the duty cycle from 0-50% by keeping the frequency same....kindly tell me how can I do that...

Why would you need a 0.4V supply voltage to change the duty cycle of a 0.4V square wave? Could you explain?

I was ready to suggest a capacitor-resistor-diode arrangement, to modify the waveforms.

However a diode does not act below 0.4 V. This appears to be an exercise in thinking up ways to do the job without using a diode.

Why would you need a 0.4V supply voltage to change the duty cycle of a 0.4V square wave? Could you explain?

Sir it could be used in brain pacemakers which could be used in DBS...

- - - Updated - - -

Friends, can I use PWM for this purpose??? kindly suggest me some voltage controlled PWM which could work at 0.4 V supply voltage.......

There are low-barrier diodes (shottky, germanium) which may operate below 0.4 V.

If you bias a JFET to just the right degree, you may get it to modify your waveform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back