Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

motor speed control with feedback.help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katoq

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design and build a close loop system that keeps the speed of DC motor at a certain speed adjustable automatically even there is any disturbance caused in the system. i had found some circuit that meet my requirement but no detailed value on capacitor and resistor.can some detailed it...or the is any suggestion or comment if there is any other circuit i can use for my project..thx

Hi,

you may check this **broken link removed** from National Semiconductor Corporation

LM629 will be the ideal but cost may be high. you may check this option also

regards
bassa

thx for your advice...but what is the encoder stand for...its some kind of device that measure the motor rpm??i will survey market price in my place..thax a lot.

tq.. i will check market spec and price...did i need 2 program LM628...about connection to hos bust..its mean to microprocessor?so i need 2 program in micro-p

Added after 14 minutes:

recently, i got 1 circuit that batter and i though more cheap that circuit above..what do u think bassa?..

katoq said:
tq.. i will check market spec and price...did i need 2 program LM628...about connection to hos bust..its mean to microprocessor?so i need 2 program in micro-p
Indeed, you need to program LM629/LM628 Precision Motion Controller. Check **broken link removed**

katoq said:
recently, i got 1 circuit that batter and i though more cheap that circuit above..what do u think bassa?..
There are lots of same kinds of circuits available. Did you check some evidence whether the circuit is working or not. Does it discussed in some forums? If you confidence with it you can try out it or simulate it.

LM628/629 cost is high and I think it is better to have some alternatives also

regards
bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back