Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET rise and fall time

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishmaniac

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Appreciate if anyone can give me expression for MOSFET rise and fall times. Any links or explanation is very much apprecicated. Thanks.

krishmaniac said:
Appreciate if anyone can give me expression for MOSFET rise and fall times. Any links or explanation is very much apprecicated. Thanks.

good day
i build a d.c.i. for 3 and 5 level and i used mosfet and got the results for v and i for different loads and now i am trying to apply a vpulse on pspice on these ccts but i am failing, i think i dont know where to apply this modulation and wheather the parameters are right or wrong , u know i should input the v1 and v2 and td and tr and tf and pw and period....any one could please guide me....thnx alot
my email is : time_search@yahoo.com

hi time_search,
Please see the topic of discussion. I request to refrain from posting irrelevant topics. If you have something not related to the original post, please create a new post. Moreover, it is not clear what you want to ask.

i do aplogize that i was really new here in this site... and for what i need i was asking about the parameters of the vpulse in pspice that needed to be applied as modulator in the 3-level diode clamped inverter...i did build the 3-level d.c.i. but when applying the vpulse on some switches things going not logic results and really crazy...i am in need for the parameters of vpulse and the location of modulator(vpulse)...thanks alot in advance and i am sorry again to interrupt your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.