Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET H-bridge with PIC16F876A

Status
Not open for further replies.

john120

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,I am repairing my DC-AC converter it was made up mainly by a high frequency transformer 12-0-12 which is connected to six MOSFET controlled at 30KHz ,the second block of my device is made up by 4 power MOSFET (which makes an H-Bridge),4 power diodes and the filtering block.

An error has made then the output of my device has been connected on the output of an AC generator (meanwhile some elements has gone out),I replaced what I judged wrong but now the device is operating some 2 minutes then stops working .I am thinking that that fault comes from the hall sensor which might sensing the current in order to protect the device against overload.

So I want to replace those two control signals by making new ones with PIC16F876A can you plesae guide me on how I can proceed for controlling those two bridge of MOSFET (at high frequency and abd then get 220V at the output with 50Hz).

Thanks

Provide a block diagram so that your requirement can be easily analysed. PIC can be easily coded for controlling a H-Bridge converter. I think you may need current sensor that senses the current and provide a feedback for the controller, so that you can have a control over the load.

Provide a block diagram so that your requirement can be easily analysed. PIC can be easily coded for controlling a H-Bridge converter. I think you may need current sensor that senses the current and provide a feedback for the controller, so that you can have a control over the load.
Hello consider the H_Bridge on https://tahmidmc.blogspot.com/2013/02/generation-of-sine-wave-without-eccp_16.html ,I might understand this but I don't know how programming in Mikroc.

Help in ccs c compiler.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back