Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitoring data of glucometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishu489

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends i'm trying to decode the data coming from glucometer which is passed to pc for doing various calculation. i'm decoding data coming from quantlife glcose1 glucometer . but when i try to connect it to pc via uart to usb convereter ft232 rl, my meter is not connected. but when i replace my converter with cp2102 my meter get connected but it takes long time and also i'm not able to download all reading which is loaded in glucometer. in user manual they mentioned that we have to use usb to uart cable supplied by them which contains TI's usb to uart driver tusb3410. so can anyone tell me is tusb3410 is commpatible with ft232rl or not ? should i have to use the same cable which they provide? because currently i'm not having it .and one more thing on pc side i'm using software pc care which they provide us

Status
Not open for further replies.