Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Money detecting sensor to get the money value

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanraj_kmr

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am planning to build a wending machine to dispatch some items after verifying the amount was inserted.

I am searching for a module which can tell me what is the amount is inserted and is it fake or not.
And if it is not limited to particular country money it would be great.

Can anyone tel me is there any such a module or sensor available to interface with my micro controller?

See Each country Coin have specific image print & weight & material.All this indicate coin value. In ur case what para u consider. I thing image is good. All other can easily trace by user & make eqvt. fake coin of metal.Inside vending machine u need image capturing & comparing option by which u can do this

Hi,
I am not interested in coin detection for now atleast. I am focusing on cash notes.
I already have seen few products such as cool drinks wending machine etc which takes cash notes and dispense the items based on the amount inserted and option chosen.
I am looking for the similar one with fake note detection mechanism.

For paper note also u require image sensing. Size is also one matter. Printing INK & it's print water mark help for fake detection. I never work of detection, but right now i working on one customer who require vending machine controller software u have any idea of tea vending m/c.

Last edited:

Hi,
We are about to make a coffee vending machine. But this does not take money to give coffee. This is for offices.

So is there any "image sensing" sensors you aware which i can buy and use it? Any link related to this application would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back