Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Module join GA matlab and one EM simulation tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t25

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ga matlab code

I know that GA ( Genetic Algorithm) can smallest physiccal volume of microstrip antenna. I have read many paper about it. However I don't know link Matlab ( GA toolbox ) with EM simulation ( CST, HFSS)
Do you can help me!
I propose for academic.

matlab simulation tools

thankyou
I know FEKO , SuperNEC have GA in simulation Tool
however, I want simulation with microstrip antenna to reduce physical volume. so i want link EM 3D ( HFSS, CST) with Matlab. I don't know feko can impletation it??
Thankyou advance
it propose for academic ( research Thesis)[/img]

I want simulation to make antenna as immage below

em simulation

I think it is possible, but you'd have to build a fairly complex model. You'd have to ask FEKO support to help you. I hear they're quite good.

feko particle swarm optimization

thank you
Team support of FEko very nice!
I have sent many mail to them.

expectation maximization matlab code

There used to be a freely available API that generated VBScripts for HFSS from MATLAB. It appears that the original website is down now, but this discussion () has some information on it. This API was written for HFSS v9, but can be easily modified for newer versions of HFSS. I used it to run PSO with HFSS.

Isn't there a GA module built into HFSS 11? I haven't used it, so maybe I'm misremembering.

ga script matlab

thanks. but i working with CST. GA in FEKO using with continuous optimisation variables. however my optimisation algorithm with discrete optimisation variables, so i used with matlab. do anybody have VBScripts for CST from MATLAB. ???

em matlab code

Ah. Well, you're in luck. CST provides a Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro implementation that's fairly well documented in their help system. To access it, click "Help > Help Contents", and then click "Visual Basic (VBA) Language" in the left frame.

I haven't used it yet, but from browsing, it seems that most of the functions and objects are explained with code and examples. You can run macros from MATLAB by executing MWS with the name of the script as an argument to the command. You can also use OLE methods, but I'm not familiar with them at all.

To get all of this functionality from MATLAB you'll have to create some intermediate functions that create the VBA files. They would be similar to the files from the HFSS API that I linked to earlier.

Good luck.

simulation tools matlab

hi hunerdspoke !
I want have some matlab' code for Genetic Algorithms. (coding about antenna ). Do you know where i can download it ??

matlab discrete pso

Hi!. hello everybody. help me !!!!!
I'm Duong Xuan Vu. I want have code matlab semulation antennas úing Genetic Algorithms and FDTD.
Do you know where i can download it ??

mail of me: xuanduongdt10@gmail.com

pso.m matlab

hi all

good news from CST that version 2009 support the GA
regards

cst api for matlab

hi abdoeng
how about HFSS? is it support GA?

@hunerdspoke: I've downloaded API for calling HFSS from Matlab, but this is the 2003 version. Have you built any new function which can get Gain, radiation pattern from HFSS? Can you share for me?
I'm using HFSS + Matlab + GA to optimize Gain of UBW antenna. I know that GA and PSO can use the same API, so I hope you can help me with my project.
Thanks in advance :).

Hi,
I'm doing a project to optimize gain of quasi-yagi antenna using Genetic Algorithms (GA) and Matlab+HFSS tool. but, I had a problem that, I cannot get the value of Gain or radiation parameter by using API. Is anyone can do it. Help me!

you can use VBA of CST that is very simpla to get parameters of antenna and take it to Matlab for analysing

Re: pso.m matlab

hi all

good news from CST that version 2009 support the GA
regards

hallo .. hope you will be.
actually i'm working on cavity desing. and i am searching the postion of wavegudie feeding to have minimum reflection of S11 ..for that i want to use GA .. can you help me.. how can i do this.. boc i heard that CST 2009 support GA..how can i find it .. thanks

Re: ga matlab code

I know that GA ( Genetic Algorithm) can smallest physiccal volume of microstrip antenna. I have read many paper about it. However I don't know link Matlab ( GA toolbox ) with EM simulation ( CST, HFSS)
Do you can help me!
I propose for academic.

You may search about Matlab HFSS API to find the matlab scripts allow you to call HFSS and do your projects. Also you can write the program. pay attention that in HFSS you have an option that creat the scripts while you are drawing your design.
Just use tools>record script to file

I hope this helps you
Bests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back