Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modelling of infinite dielectric half-space in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran_telecom

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i would be glad if somebody let me know about modelling of infinite dielectric half-space in CST...... Basically i need to put my antenna on silicon lens for submillimeter wave applications

Regards

Imran

In the boundary choose the right axis then check periodic instead open in the lower side and the other side

pl

difference b/w line impedance and impedance matrix in CST

thanks

if i make a half sphere big enough so as represent an infinite half sphere beneath my antenna, will it also behave as an infinite substrate half-space...???

Actually i want to place my antenna on a big half sphere silicon lens....... ?? How to draw half sphere beneath the antenna ??? there is an option of full sphere in CST......i would be glad if you help me out in this regard.......

Added after 1 hours 12 minutes:

Hi

i am confused about the line impedance which appear in port modes and the impdeance matrix....If we are using one wave port, line impedance should be equal to Z11....but in my case, its entirely different..... Also wave impedance in my case is different from 377 ohms.... I would be glad if somebody could answer this question...... ??

waiting for the reply

try to use only x and y walls open
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back