Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

model or conver pressure to viltage signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

javad ahmadi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a mems microphone that i transfer this microphone model to the ADS.this microphone capcitance change with pressure(sound level).for modeling this microphone i need to understand that this microphone how to convert pressure to signal?
please help me for modeling pressure to voltage.
for example 1pa----------------(?)mvolt generated
or 1pa equivalent how volt or mvolt?

In order to understand this phenomena, look at the formulae about "capacitance between two plates"..
Then extract what happens over there ...

In order to understand this phenomena, look at the formulae about "capacitance between two plates"..
Then extract what happens over there ...

please help me for this formulae.i dont understand that this microphone how generated voltage for 1pa pressure

please help me for modeling this microphone in ADS
microphone is a variable capacitor vesus pressure
this capacitor how modeling in th ADS?

understand that this microphone how to convert pressure to signal?
Hi Javad
I think you're referring to a capacitive microphone . if yes , what is the problem ? when your sound is coming through the plates , thus their distance will be changed ( distance between two plates ) . and thus capacity will be changed .
Hence when you tie it to the DC supply ( via a resistor ) you'll have a variable DC voltage across your microphone . ( that is like your sound ! )
I hope you got the point
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi Javad
I think you're referring to a capacitive microphone . if yes , what is the problem ? when your sound is coming through the plates , thus their distance will be changed ( distance between two plates ) . and thus capacity will be changed .
Hence when you tie it to the DC supply ( via a resistor ) you'll have a variable DC voltage across your microphone . ( that is like your sound ! )
I hope you got the point
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

hi goldsmith
thanks for your help
but i dont know that bias thic capacitive microphone and simulation its in the ADS
I need a interface cicuite to connect this capacitive microphone to the preamplifiers;
and how simulation this capacitive microphone in ADS as a variable capacitance?
thia means for this input capacitve microphone how simulation pressure that generated voltage in output microphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back