Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone sensor or sensors - need information

Status
Not open for further replies.

appus12345

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mobile phone sensor or sensors

i wanted mobile phone sensor plz help me

mobile phone sensor

Please explain in details what you want to sense.
The phone's weight? Its color? Its cost?

mobile phone sensor

Hai appus12345
See wether these deatils is what you want. You may get the complete kit from united77.com

Mobile detector Bug: This coil less circuit detects the transmission of any cellular phone operating in the ultra high frequency range in 1.5 to 2 meters of its radius. This battery operated gadget is highly helpful in classrooms and examination centers to prevent malpractices. Number of ICs used: 2

mobile phone sensor

I know that the reactance of the input coil on the GSM Sniffer is almost a short circuit at lower frequencies but doesn't it pickup every radio station, television station and taxi-cab radio in town?
Doesn't it also pickup mains hum and light dimmers?

mobile phone sensor

www.cornetmicro.com has the RF field strength power meter for 100MHz-3GHz, for Mobile Phone, mobile phone base station RF radiation levels safety measurement.

the LED version is only about US$25 on the ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back