Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile/Cell Phone Jammer/Blocker Schematic Diagram Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamiko

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cell jammer schematic

You can try this out..
I haven't tested it..

BR

jammer schematic

Hi kasamiko,
I am a Second year ECE student...I'm interested in doing this project... Do you have a list of all the components involved in the experiment so that i can buy them? And if possible can you please explain me the working of this circuit... And also, do you have any simulation file done in Mutisim or others? Please Help... I have more six days to go...

rf jammer schematic

I'm not getting the VCO Zcomm V580MC05. Is there any subtitute for this? Please help... Kasamiko...where are you? i'm waitng for you...please help...

jammer schematics

purifier said:
I'm not getting the VCO Zcomm V580MC05. Is there any subtitute for this? Please help... Kasamiko...where are you? i'm waitng for you...please help...
Maybe you can find it on repair shops doing repair on mobile phones..
Take note also that I never tried this circuit.. I posted this only for reference..If you plan to built it, you're on you own..

pcb jammer

I uploaded another schematic a while ago here:

Also untested and just for reference

best regards

schema jammer

Could anyone tell me where I can find a detailed schematic for the above circuit.??

Thanks

cellular jammer schematic

I am an Electronics and commmunication Engg.student ..my project is a portable cell phone jammer..thanks for the circuit.. but we are not getting the RF POWER amplifier HITACHI PF0D31/PF0D30...can anyone please tell a substitute for that which will be available in INDIA..also i would like to know the cost of this IC..please help me ..

cell jammer circuit

JA-158

Added after 44 seconds:

Cell JAMMER Schematic JA-158

mobile jammer schematic

i am eng. student, i am interested in doing this project so i want circuit diagram, block diagram, information about how it works, is it available in market? will i get readymade PCB? NEED URGENTLY PLZ REPLY!

Added after 3 minutes:

i am eng. student, i am interested in doing this project so i want circuit diagram, block diagram, information about how it works, is it available in market? will i get readymade PCB? NEED URGENTLY PLZ REPLY
MY EMAIL ADD IS shrutiapate@yahoo.com

mobile signal jammer schematic

i have a project on GSM jammer which i would like to sell....
it works perfectly fine for GSM networks and i haven't tested CDMA networks on it...
if anyone from mumbai is interested in buying it can mail me at hallowed_be_thy_name_11@yahoo.co.in

cell phone jammer schematic

akiaki said:
i am eng. student, i am interested in doing this project so i want circuit diagram, block diagram, information about how it works, is it available in market? will i get readymade PCB? NEED URGENTLY PLZ REPLY!

Added after 3 minutes:

i am eng. student, i am interested in doing this project so i want circuit diagram, block diagram, information about how it works, is it available in market? will i get readymade PCB? NEED URGENTLY PLZ REPLY
MY EMAIL ADD IS shrutiapate(at)yahoo.com

yes, u can get ready mate pcb & also u can use it made it on copper clad pcb own easily with soldering equipment
for furthr help u can contact to me at kapilverma21@yahoo.com

Added after 8 minutes:

akiaki said:

Added after 3 minutes:

MY EMAIL ADD IS shrutiapate(at)yahoo.com

plz contact on the site mobilejammer.we.bs for all types of help abt mobile jammer[/b]

Re: Mobile/Cell Phone Jammer/Blocker Schematic Diagram Circu

If you are in the United States it is highly illegal to own, or operate one. We are talking for a first time offender up to 11,000 dollar fine and one year in jail.
I've contemplated this idea a lot and done some research, but I have found little to no information online about this (until now). You can however buy them for not too much but they are illegal in most countries.
To build one you need to create a transmitter to transmit at the frequency of the cell phone you want to jam. Then you want to feed some noise into the transmitter.
This is a good article that explains the different parts of a jammer.
http://www.cellphone-china.com/images/products/cellphone-jammers/cpc-cpj-008-1-m.JPG
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.