Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mismatch parameters TSCM 90nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

matko

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i'm working on a design in a 90nm (TSMC) process. I need mismatch parameters like the threshold voltage mismatch Avt or the current gain mismatch Aß to perform some hand calculations (rough estimations) with the pelgrom model. Now the problem is, that i haven't found any mismatch parameters in the PDK folder.
I've found in a paper a nice formula to calculate Avt, but nothing how to calculate Aß and so on..
Does anyone know where to get these parameters? I've found here that from TSMC exists a mismatch report, but i dont have it.

Thanks for your help!

Bye

This IEEE paper shows such figures for various technology nodes down to 180nm, including their trends. Perhaps it's useful for an approximate extrapolation.

hi,matko:
recently i prepare to design a 10b current-steering DAC and i am looking for estimate Avt,Abeta too, could you tell me the paper you mentioned above
(formula of Avt), tks!!

... i am looking for estimate Avt,Abeta too, could you tell me the paper you mentioned above
(formula of Avt)

See here the Pelgrom formulas: Pelgrom-formulas.png
In this posting you can find process-depending values for Avt & Aβ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back