Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MIRROR SIGNAL with operational amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbigos

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody.

I hope you can help me. Ihave a project with operational amplifieres, in this project I need to create a mirror signal(simetrical signal) from this output :
1626141562955.png

Something like this:

1626141653703.png

The two requierement are:

• Only use operational amplifiers, resistences and capacitors
  • The circuit must have two inputs 1 square signal and a triangule signal
I 've trying with many settings , but I have not succeeded.
I have this circuit with the original output :
1626141958997.png

But, that's all.

If someone can help me I will appreciate it.!

Thank you

Do you mean you just want to INVERT the signal? That’s simple.

But Your two plots don’t correlate: the bottom one is centered around zero, the top one is not. A simple inverter will not generate your bottom plot from the top. Please tell us more clearly what you’re trying to accomplish.

And, although you didn’t ask, your schematic is kind of a mess. For example, generally, you dont have one ground with wires running all over the place, you just place ground symbols where you need them. Same applies to power.

Do you mean you just want to INVERT the signal? That’s simple.

But Your two plots don’t correlate: the bottom one is centered around zero, the top one is not. A simple inverter will not generate your bottom plot from the top. Please tell us more clearly what you’re trying to accomplish.

And, although you didn’t ask, your schematic is kind of a mess. For example, generally, you dont have one ground with wires running all over the place, you just place ground symbols where you need them. Same applies to power.
Hi Barry , thanks for answering. Sorry for the circuit I know that it's a mess , I'm going to corect it. I dont want invert the signal I want to make a symmetrical signal from the originatl output , something like this:
1626147619527.png
or this:
1626147801815.png

It does not matter if it is not identical, it only has to be similar.

Thank you!

Your question has changed. In the first post the leading edge of the signal peaks then the voltage decays, you ask for a circuit that changes the wave shape so the voltage continues to rise after the leading edge. It isn't the same as inverting it.

Brian.

Basically you need a summer and a sign changer, the sign changer for the
triangle wave.

So summer = squarewave + ( -1 * Triwave)

Regards, Dana.

Basically you need a summer and a sign changer, the sign changer for the
triangle wave.

So summer = squarewave + ( -1 * Triwave)

Regards, Dana.

What??? It only has to be "similar"? Like a square wave? Or a sinusoid? Those are "similar".

You REALLY need to state your problem correctly. It looks like you're just throwing random waveforms up here.

Thanks to all those who responded, I regret not having raised my problem well, I think that the fact of putting the word mirror generated a confusion. Thank you very much for your support. I show you the circuit and how I could solve it.

1626199019392.png

1626199070788.png

Hi,

The current schematic shows an adder combined with a 1st order low pass filter.

Klaus

Thank you for your help @barry by the way I apologize for my writing but I am not a native speaker. Grettings!

Carbigos, it has nothing to do with language, it has to do with your failure to present consistent information. Your plots don’t agree from one post to the next; your schematic bears no relation to the plots.

@barry An apology for the bad approach. It won't happen next time. regards and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back