Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mikroc and proteus simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

7@rB

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody,
Iam doing a project (RTC+LCD+Alarm using the pic 18f4525) and am using the mikroc PRO as an assembler and the proteus to simulate my project,
the project is running successfully , the code is builded with no errors in the mikroc assembler, and the proteus also is simulating the project successfully, BUT when Iam adding some CORRECT syntax , eventhough as defining a char cnt for example and just give it the value zero in a certain function, the mikroc build the code with no errors but while simulating with proteus, the project do not give any response!
just defining the variable ( "char cnt ;") doesnt cause the problem, but using any new syntax in a function, any simple and true syntax, for ex.: "cnt=0;"!, causes the problem!!

anyone faced such a problem? how can I resolve? what things can cause such a problem?

any more explanation can be made upon request,
I will be thankfull for any help.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.