Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microstrip antenna Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankajdudulwar

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
book on antenna by bahl and bhatia

I am new to design of antenna and need some help for designing the micro strip antenna. If anybody can help me to find the material relating to design or the book that should I refer for designing the micro strip antenna for 2.4GHz, I will be very thankful.
Thanking in advance,

Pankaj

agilent micro stripantenna software

Microstrip Antenna Theory and Design by J.R.James, P.S.Hall and C.Wood

microstrip antenna by bahl and bhatia

microstrip antenmna design handbook by

ramesg garg , praksh bhatia, inder bahl and apisak ittipiboon ..

Artech house .. it will cater all ur needs ..

strip antenna design

*Antenna Theory - Analysis And Design (Constantine A Balanis) .
* Broadband Microstrip Antennas (2004).
*Design of Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antennas for the 2.4 GHz Band.

I am new to design of antenna and need some help for designing the micro strip antenna. If anybody can help me to find the material relating to design or the book that should I refer for designing the micro strip antenna for 2.4GHz, I will be very thankful.

Good books:

1. CAD of Microstrip Antennas for Wireless applications by Robert A. Sainati
2. Compact and Broadband Microstrip Antennas By Kin-Lu Wong,

BR,

use the Agilent momentum EM simulator to design such antenna

ZELAND IE3D IS the best fr designing microstrip antenna ...

As Chest mentioned Compact and Broad Band Microstrip Antennas by Kin-Lu-Wong will be helpful.

U can simulate those structures given in that book in IE3D software which is good for Planar antenna simulation

first try with some sinple mathematical expression from balanis then try to design the str with ie3d . u can face some probs in explaining the result u will get .

Thn try the same example with detailed expression from Bahl bhatia ..

thn the with some what tally n u will find sastisfaction ...

If u want to have a deeper unstading then it is advicable to try DYanic green expressions n basis fn systhesis ..

For the simulation of microstrip antenna, I suggest you to use microstripes from flomerics. The build is very user friendly. It works in time domain so that it can run faster than other simulator that using frequency domain for wideband analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back