Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microstrip antenna and mesh with CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

patch7

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,I'm doing a microstrip antenna(850MHz) with CST but i'm worry that results are not right for the mesh.
For this antenna i'm doing an optimization process for the position of the port(with transient solver).
I have lines per wavelenght=35,lower mesh limit=35,mesh line ratio limit=35.
These values has been increased from (10,10 10) until simulation times were not too greater.
I see that at the end of the optimization the goal of reflection coefficent<10dB at 858MHz is ok.
How can i to know if the mesh is ok and so the patterrns and reflection coefficient are right?
(Simulations have been done for 0-2GHz)

Thanks everybody

I would use the adaptive meshing for the first time and check the S11 responses for each mesh. CST would simulate and automatically detect the right mesh size.

use the adaptative mesh, let the CST MWS choose the best mesh for you, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back