Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microphone preAmplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirudha.athavale

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am looking for a microphone preamplifier IC. I have tried on Max4465 and MAx4463.

But i found that MAX4465 needs buffer circuitry.
please suggest me another IC i need to amplifiy MIC sound

An simple OP-AMP will solve your probs.

Google for circuits
NOTE: GAIN is also variable :)

tl071_mic.png

this may help you

thank you guys but santosh i have tried on simple OP07 with inverting amplifier with unity gain amplifier but it is not providing any result i want to reduce the space also that is why i am looking for a IC

A unity gain amplifier provides no amplification because the gain is unity, that is, the output voltage is the same as the input. The OP07 and other opamps can be configured to provide more than unity gain.

There's a wide range of opamps to choose from for use as a microphone amplifier. The choice of a particular opamp depends on factors like cost, available power supply, quality requirement, complexity, type of microphone. Provide more details about these factors and we can suggest suitable opamps and circuits.

Yes.....Can anyone suggest me MicPreamplifier circuitry

How about using the simple LM386? Wouldnt get much simpler than that.

Or if you need even more sensitivity, check out this 386 circuit with a transistor pre-amp;

Integrated circuits (scroll down to fig 7.7)

Regards,

Anand Dhuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back