toxadi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
net 960

Hello,

Has anyone ever used the Micronet Net-960 mobile data terminal (hxxp://www.micronet.co.il/Net-960E.html)? Any experience for car tracking? I just got my hand on some of those devices, and I was wondering if it is worth going through the trouble of finding programming software, detailed technical data etc. Unfortunatelly, nothing is available in their site:-(

Thanks

net960

Hello Toxadi,

I am in sales department of Micronet, and I have seen your question, and wish to comment on your search for information.
Please download freely any technical information you may need from this page:
https://www.micronet.co.il/Download_Resources.html
{You only need to identify yourself and add some general information before downloading.}

For your information, The Net960E (without an integrated GPS\GPRS) is installed in over 150,000 vehicles worldwide, but it is now sold mainly to existing customers, while the M-Series is the new MDT featured and priced as a replacement to Net960E.
If you need further specific information, please contact me through this website, or through Micronet website, or through email (eli.reisner@micronet.co.il).
Good luck,
Eli Reisner, Micronet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…