Not open for further replies.

waqas_here

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ethernet microcontroller

Dear i want to communicate my microcontroller via ethernet to achieve long distace communication. Please some one guide me suitable hardware available in market (as i dun wanna stuck in it) and recommend the best tutorial to develop the software for it.

Thanks

microcontroller ethernet

Microchip's PIC18F97J60 series has a built in Ethernet controller on it. More info, including the datasheet, can be found here

microcontroller with ethernet

HI
You can use IC ENC28J60 of Microchip. It is a ethernet controller that has a SPI interface with host (microcontroller).
Regards

basics of ethernet communication

Is there any AVR microcontroller with builtin Ethernet features

microcontroller ethernet 2009

If you want to build something that makes future extensions easy and you get it at a very reasonable price, you should look at the ARM Cortex-M3 devices from different suppliers such as ST, TI, NXP

Some information can be found here:
http://www.lpc2000.com/m3/LPC1000/ check out the LPC1768

and here:
**broken link removed** the STM32F107 would be the one option, the the Stellaris LM3S9B96 the other one.

All of these are relatively low cost while offering MUCH more performance than the solutions with PIC18 or AVR.

Pricing for small quantities can be found at www.digikey.com

Bob

ethernet communication with microcontroller

is there a ENC microchip microcontroller with 5V operating voltage instead of 3.3V?

ethernet communication with microchip

Use LPC236X series, good prices and you can use it with unexpensive phy from Micrel. You can find uIP portable to it.

For schematic consider this from Olimex

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.