Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller kit desinging

Status
Not open for further replies.

cease_fire

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
guies i am looking forword to the field of robotics,,i am vey much interested in microcontrollers but i dont have the kit ,so m planning yo make on on my own n with the help of urs.
can u ppl tell me how to start building that,
i want to make a kit that i can interface to the pc n can also b used in robotics project..

which microcontroller of 8051 family will b best n what other apparatus i will need for the design..

the pic that i hav linked with this post is correct or need some change??

If you have never worked with the microcontrollers, It is not a big deal, I do not know about 8051, But If you want to work with Atmel or PIC chip, then there is plenty of help availabe on the internet.

For Microcontrollers, all you need to worry about is:

1: Oscillator, connected to two pins
2: Power supply probably, mostly two pins connected
3: GND, mostly two pins connected
4: Reset Pin. either Pulled high or Low.

A very good website, that I took start from:

https://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/tutorials.php

Welcome and good luck in the wonderful world of microcontrollers!

man dont underestimate me ,,i had spent 1 whole sem studying 8051,,i am really good at programming n ttheoretical part ..but i want know the 8051 kit design.
n want to make my own robots.
so this atmel is isnt 8051 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.