Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller based security systems using rf communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarig

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone!!
I am final year EEE engineering student.
Theses are my project details.
1. I have 2 8051 microcontroller development boards and 2 RF transceivers(9600 baud rate half duplex)
2.When i press a switch on my microcontrollerA, it should ask for a password which will be displayed in the LCD interfaced with the board.
3.When i enter the password through the keypad of the microcontrolerA, it should transmit it to microcontroller B, which verifies the password and sends back a password verified message to microA at the same time microcontrollerB should drive a motor attached to it.
I hope i am clear with my project
Kindly help me to write the program for C for this project .i m planning to use keil C51 compiler.:cry:
Looking for a positive reply at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.
sarig:-D

put the code you have done till now. do you expect us to complete the project for you???

first interface the keypad to controller and read the data from it.. store the data in an array. send the data through RF. store the data after receiving on the other side... do a compare. and drive the motor.
Use a ULN2803 to drive the motor.

---------- Post added at 16:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Schematics pic Microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.