Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip ICD2, schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone have any design resources for the ICD2, (schematics and so on...)

I have used the old ICD with great success (which was easy to build yourself...), but the old ICD isn't supported in the new MPLAB environment.

/Froggy

I'm interested in that schematic too.
Maybe someone could post the scans of both sides of the pcb inside the ICD2.
Anybody got it?

I need it also

Damn it, I am not only interested in this also, I could do with the extra points.

JJ

Hi All,

you can now use icd1 with mplab in hi speed mode by just updating the firmware.

see my old post:
**broken link removed**

servopump

ServoPump:
I followed your link but I dont understand what you mean with "high-speed" mode. Do you mean that the old ICD can bu used with the new MPLAB?, I didn't see anything about high-speed in the thread you reffered to.

My main interest in building a ICD2 is to be able to use the new generation of MPLAB, and don't get trapped in version 5.xx, which is obsolete now.

/Froggy

MC ICD2

That would be dificult to find. Unless you have an internal source from microchip. Since this product is really new...

Status
Not open for further replies.