Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MicroChip Graphics pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanmacias

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone:
I just get this board (AC164127-3) and I was wondering if somebody can help me with a tutorial or something like "my first program in graphics envyroment" programs... or links.... thanks

Hi,

Best thing to do is search Microchips site for the software - they will have provided some for folk to use, probably in C.

What are you trying to connect it to , your own micro or one of the Microchip dev boards ?

yeap.... i got the Pic32 stater kit and i have been doing some examples and my own programs in C, I checked the tutoriales from microchip forum (Graphics), but, jesus... it's hard to start from the beggining without help... my best regards

Hi,

Afraid I don't do C so cannot help there.

As you will have found, that type of screen is not yet the' typical diy' unit - the simple 2x16 lcd and some of the 128x64 glcds are more commonly used in these forums.

If you are new to programming then yes you will probably find it extremely difficult to follow Microchips display code.

If you don't get any response here, suggest you try Microchips Forums or the Electro Tech one - think you will get a positive response from one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.