Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

micro stirp filter with 0.15 fractional band width

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallelauma

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all
i want to design a microstrip filter with .15 fractional band width , which type of filter can give suppressed spurious or second harmonic, suggest me and want ot know which filter give better result either hair pin filter or interdigital filter for low spurious and low insertion loss and good return loss . if any other filter is there other than these two give me the design procedure of that filter plz
thank you

i actually study a new topology of filters, "design of microstrip dual behavior resonator filters".
i think it corresponds of what you need!

90_1208274847.gif
[/img]

thans for your reply but i dont need that the paper about your telling

do u have this book this may help u

Which frequency range are you talking about? It also depends on the center frequency besides fractional bandwidth.

you can use open loop SIR, SIR can suppress the harmonic passband, and open loop resonator can have a high Q for low insertion loss

Status
Not open for further replies.