Not open for further replies.

saidutt

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
I am looking for a micro controller which support all kinds of Programming languages
like PIC, AVR, ARM, 8051 and so on...can anybody help me out please.

saidutt said:
hi,
I am looking for a micro controller which support all kinds of Programming languages
like PIC, AVR, ARM, 8051 and so on...can anybody help me out please.

I never heard of languages like PIC, AVR, ARM, 8051

All those are microcontrollers.

Make your question clear

Nandhu

saidutt said:
hi, I am looking for a micro controller which support all kinds of Programming languages like PIC, AVR, ARM, 8051 and so on...can anybody help me out please.
Do you know what is a microcontroller?

hi,
i am clear with my question my friend.A micro controller which supports all Assembly programming languages .
thank you,

There is no such thing in this world.

for example you can never use a asm programme written for PIC in any other micro cause the architecture are different.

You need a lot of reading about micro's

The best thing you can do is write the programme in C. Still you need to modify the code to specific controller

Nandhu

saidutt said:
hi,
i am clear with my question my friend.A micro controller which supports all Assembly programming languages . thank you,
No make it still clear about what you mean by "all Assembly programming languages"..Name those..It doesnt matter which programming language is used. Ultimately the micro required a .hex file to burn in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…