Micro-Controller as a host for ethernet device(URGENT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_pourfathi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am implementing a supervisory network adapter by SNMP protocol. I'm using TCP/IP protocols for transport and network layer.
The network adapter is Microchip ENC28J60 and my Micro_Controller is AVR ATMEGA64. How should I do it? please help it's urgent. If anyone has such a program please share it.

Regards,

M

Why is it Urgent. The ENC28J60 has C code for the 18F series PICs. You might be able to figure it out from those.

Where can I find the code for it? I have implement the system in two weeks! and it should work!

**broken link removed**

Thanks for the link! I didn't know there is such thing in microchip web site!!
Does this program work completely? Do I have to add anything to it? or I just have to program my micro-controller? I appreciate if you tell me what else does it need? I am using and AVR ATMEGA 64. Should I use any external RAM?

Thanks,

Thanks Walt! That was really the best! exactly what I needed! I just wished the commenting were English! But I guess It's ok Thanks bro!

You can press on GB flag and Google will try to translate somehow. I have the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…