Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

micocontroller to phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs11

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
im working on a home security system project. i need to know how to send a sms from a PIC microcontroller to a mobile phone. just to send a sms not to recive .

thank u

search the forum,,, every day this requirement is coming from new users... its already answered.... read the thread and take information what you need.....

Thanks for the reply . I have checked and most of them are projects and in my case I've already designed the circuit and it's working and I want to add the feature of sending a text to a phone when the circuit is triggered.

put your circuit and code... you may not get 100% same answer you want. you have to read and extract the information required for your project... and gsm project will have send sms routing in the forum,.,. you put your condition check and use that routine in your program.... you cant expect any website to give 100% answer as everyone has different requirements........

More over circuit does not matter as for modem you will not use anything more than serial UART, and for circuit to triggered is connected to a port pin.. so when circuit is triggered the port pin status would change and would send a pre- defined text message to a stored number...

Status
Not open for further replies.