Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mickroelektronika library source codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is the source code of AVR library( mikroelektronika microC compiler for AVR ) available? Is it available in full version of compiler software?

It is not available.

Hi,
There is source code available for every single library function with mikroC. Check the examples and projects and the help menu as well. It's all given there. It's available both in full and free versions.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

I do not need c code examples for work with library.

I need the source code of library itself,Is it available in full version?

Is it open source or closed?

Do you mean the code for the library functions in MikroC?
Regards,
Jerin.

Yes,I need the source code of the libraries in mikroC AVR compiler.Is it available?

For that do write a code in C using the library function in MikroC. Compile the program. You'll get output files in the project files window of the project Summary window. One of the output file obtained is in the format 'project name.asm'. By opening that file you can see the code of the library function in MikroC in assembly language.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

I need it in c language ,is such code available ?

I don't think so. You can convert the asm to C. Why do you need it? Do you want to use the code in some other compiler?

yes, I want to use it in GCC AVR compiler.

I meant that the code for a library function in MikroC would be available in assembly language only.
Regards,
Jerin. ;-)

MikroElektronika libraries are closed... Imagine if libraries are open source, MikroC is dead (you could easily use all libraries with another free compiler...)!
Regards
Blaise

Hi 7rots51,
If you like the library functions, why not just use mikroC? I find it a very good compiler worth learning and using.

Why can;t you use the library functions as such it is provided? What is your need for exploring the functions? Can't make it out....
Regards,
Jerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.