Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] mic4451 error in orcad capture (green circle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alielectric

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a mic4451 and i give him the inputs but i don't know why the out put voltage is static zero please help me in addition in capture a green circle appears near the IC that have writen no template model in pspice

Capture.PNG
thanks for your attention

Have to tried with connecting the MOSFET, since the MOSFET driver is intentionally designed to drive mosfet,So try with MOSFET or try with >=15000pf load at the output(equivalent load to MOSFET...) as you can see the same test circuits in datasheet of MOSFET...it drives at least capacitive loads of >100pf

Attachments

• MIC4451.png
    MIC4451.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Thanks for your attention
I have found the problem solution
because mic4451 doesn't have a pspice model in pspice you should find a device that has pspice model it is the weakness of pspice that all of his libraries doesn't have pspice model

the spice model is not released from the micrel itself....
see here **broken link removed**

But you can test directly if you have component....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back