Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mic/ Speaker connection for ZTE ME3000 GSM Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosmawati Ismail

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does anyone knows the best way to interface microphone and speaker to GSM ZTE Module?
I have been doing some goggle on the net and found many solutions which I do not sure which one to trust.

What is the best amplifier IC to use with?
:sad:

Thank you.

Have you tried to connecting directly as good gsm modems whould have builting amplifiers for both...
first try connecting mic.. make call via AT commands using Hyperterminal if u r able to listen ur voice then no amplifier required at mic end..
then u connect small speaker 75 ohms or more and if u able to listen from this.. then u have it.

Do you mean what I only need to do is connect mic P and micro N directly to phone jack?
I am using ZTE ME3000.

i think urs is equivalent to sim300 and you can give a try.. thats why i told you to connect mic first as it cannot do any harm.. but speaker some times can do.. so if mic works fine then only u try to connect speaker...

I think I know somebody that had done it before but using other gsm module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back