Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Methods to design op amp ciruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...

I don't understand something! Why is the RC feedback network in stage 1 doing High pass filtering and RC feedback network in stage 2 doing Low pass filtering? should not they both do one thing only and the series RC network in stage 2 at the inverting input do the other (HP or LP)?

The difference is in charge versux acceleration transfer characteristic of the sensor, demanding for charge sensitive amplifier. The CSA uses an integrator topology (feedback capacitor) to achieve a frequency independent transfer characteristic. A parallel resistor creates a highpass cut-off frequency.

The CSA structure is already suggested in the Murata datasheet, by the way.

I have just got a better model of the shock sensor but I cannot get any output. I believe the transformer is causing the problem. I am supposed to get a AC output with stepped down voltage I guess?

The L1 and L2 values of the transformer are are 1H and 42.8uH. K = 0.99, M = 6.4767m. These values are specified by the manufacturer. Why is the output still 0 dc.

THANKS.

Attachments

• SS_MODEL_&_3_STAGES.JPG
    SS_MODEL_&_3_STAGES.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 45
  • tinadiag.jpg
    tinadiag.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Either Murata didn't give a clear specification of the model input/output scaling, or you didn't understand it. I believe that the equivalent circuit intends to model the sensor characterictic, but the output signal is very low, in a mg range referring to sensor sensitivity,

It's also not quite clear what you want to achieve with the sensor model.

Status
Not open for further replies.