Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MEMS Capacitive Switch - it is switch on the PCB board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincailo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MEMS Capacitive Switch

Have no idea at all what is it. It is switch on the PCB board? We need to design our own size and features or we can buy available one in the market?

I wish to use some kind of switches as indicator for my systems that certain input will trigger certain switches and means on certain part. Any suggestion? The size of my input part is very very small, 2mm. So I cannot use normal switch which is too large compare to my input part.

May I know from where we can know the latest technology, sensing system or switches? There are a lot things that I don't know and a lot new systems or designs may be suited to my system. But have no idea where to look for the latest technology information. Any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.