Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MAX-1555 ??? please suggest... .

Status
Not open for further replies.

prvn

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
max1555

I am not able to find MAX1555 IC in the place where i live. Could anybody suggest me an alternative for MAX1555 doing the same funcion? please. Also I only have PIC16F628 but i am asked to use PIC16LF628. Is it ok? will it make any big difference?

Hi,
I suppose the 'L' in the PIC partnumber refers to Low voltage (down to 2V) operation capability compared to Minimum 3V supply required for the non-L part, needless to say that the L part is preferred for battery operation, I should think it would be a low power part too. Instead of the Maxim part number, I guess you can choose any other Lithium battery charger, but if USB based charging is required also, may be it is the most preferred part number. You may Google to find out any equivalent IC is available.

Regards,
Laktronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back