Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Toolbox cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

neal_sampat

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am trying to implement matlab scripts for transistor characterisation using the gm/Id method. I have setup the simulator to dump raw results. I am using cds_srr() function from the matlab toolbox provided by cadence to read the raw results. The problem is, the cds_srr() function which, contains a cds_innersrr() mex file, is running only once and during the second run it throws a segmentation violation error even after unloading the mex file using "clear mex". All google search results point me to debug the mex source file using a debugger to find the memory leak, but cadence does not provide the source code for cds_innersrr. Please help me to sort this out, I have been stuck on this for a really long time.
P.S. I am using the 64 bit version of matlab 2013b linux and spectre version is 15.1.0.585.isr10 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.