Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB switch control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derun93

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, assume that ı have a circuit like in the attachment and I want to control switch according to voltage difference of 2 sources. I wrote some code but apparently it is wrong. Please help me. Thank you.

circuit.png

code.png

ERRORS.png

You do not do anything with output "m" of "ideal switch" block ?

Not sure about other issues, but inside the function switchcontrol you have a time dependent expression, and your external sources "Pulse generator 1-2" are supposed arrays of values in the time domain as well, so that would result in an output dimension of 2, which is meaningless. I would only expect exclusively a mathematical operation at this box ( the array is already present at inputs ).

Thank you for answers. What else can ı do to control switch in simulink via m-file? I need to hear your ideas urgently.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back