Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Simulink Application that fits the following specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

imonline888

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I am a newbie in Matlab Simulink. My professor gave me some specifications and parameters and my task is to find suitable application/system to be simulated in matlab by using Simulink. Below is the specs he gave:

Input Freq: 12KHz
Transistion band: Fs(start) - Fs(stop): 0.255-0.355
Input signal (voltage): 1.6 V
ripple voltage: 0.02 V
clock frequency: 120KHz
the system must be with 12-bit input discrete signal
the system must be with N-bit from 3-4 bit
the system must be using the supply voltage not greated than 2.5V

I should be able to show how I design my zero and dc gain and reach the desired SNR for N bit input using POwer Spectrum Analysis. I should also use the vale Fs within voice bandwigth range.

I would like to come up with a matlab simulation by using simulink. I think it may not be necessarily that the system uses all of those specs as long as it has almost all of the specifications required. I am also allowed to add some specs bases on my design as long as Im using almost everything he had specified.

Pls help me...thanks in anticipation

--- God Bless and more power

Status
Not open for further replies.