Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab-Proteus Interface issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

garimella

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently using DSPIC blockset in matlab. This features an external mode of operation where the data gets updated in real time in matlab (through PIC GUI Interface from the target). I was wondering if this could be done without the target. I drew the circuit in proteus and connected to COMPIN port configuring the COM port. Used virtual port simulator to pair COM ports between matlab-proteus. It works fine. In Simulink I created the model and generate hex file. I connected scope in proteus and the basic results looks correct(such as DO for blink LED). I wanted to capture all intermediate results through PICGUI Interface. I am currently facing problem of establishing connection between PICGUI and proteus model. Any help is welcome. This could save lot of trouble without developing real hardware.

P.S: By the way I could establish connection from matlab to proteus through command line and it was successful. PICGUI connections seems to be problem. Baud rate is 57600.

Status
Not open for further replies.