Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab interfacing with SIM548c

Status
Not open for further replies.

umerhuzaifa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Assalamualaekum!

I am just exploring the sim548c module and came across the following problems on the way:

1-Serail Communication with Hyper Terminal is perfect..but as i use Matlab for serial communication, i dont get the response from the module like "OK " in response to "AT" etc.I have been trying "fscanf(obj)" and "readasync(obj)" for this purpose..but all in vain..

2-Whenever i receive a call and the ringtone of the module starts playing and i type in the Hyper Terminal "ATA" for receiving the call I dont get it received actually ..I dont get the caller's voice in the earphones i connect with the module..
Kindly tell me if there are some special settings for that...

{P.S: I am using USB to serial converter cable and the Com port appears actually virtually and is working excellently..
just telling in case the problem lies somewhere here}

Regards,
Huzaifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back