Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab codes for embedding visible watermarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Image Processing

Hello Dabbah

You just go through the PDF document for which I have provided the link. I think you will find related material.

**broken link removed**

Regards
Krutarth

Hello Krutarthbhatt,

I've already seen this PDF file but I am looking for the code in matlab. I mean the code to find the orienation field of a fingerprint image or the orientation of a pixel in the image.

Regards.

Krutarthbhatt said:
Hello Dabbah

You just go through the PDF document for which I have provided the link. I think you will find related material.

h**p://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~pk/studentprojects/raymondthai/RaymondThai.pdf

Regards
Krutarth

One minute

You just give some material or explain me what do you mena by orientation of a pixel in the image ? And How will that be useful in enhancing fingerprints

Regards
Krutarth

Image Processing

Dear ALL
for findin oriantation in fingerprint iimages have look at the Atmel Web page you can find a very hellpfull appliacation but it isn't open source and worst than it ,it is a third party app , but i belaive i it is a nice visit.

I mean the code to find the orienation field of a fingerprint image or the orientation of a pixel in the image.

what do u mean by the orientation of a pixel?

for me, i read a bmp file into an array. using threshold RGB values, convert the image into binary image. then only solve the orientation matching part using vector idea.

the idea u're proposing..i think it is called "chaincode contour"...

Image Processing

Hi all,
Thanks for your understanding.
What I am planning to do is to use the orientation of the image for pre-processing via filtering steps based on Gabor filters which required the orientation. But honestly i DO NOT know how to apply that filter because i didn't reach this stage yet since i need to find the orientation first which i did not mange to do it in Matlab . So could some of you help with that by providing the code or any information about the code? I’ll be great thankful for your interpretation.

Best regards,

M. Dabbah

Hi Dabbah, can u explain in more detailed about the orientation part b4 feature extractions?

AFAIK, feature extractions are needed before dealing with the orientation.

can u tell me ur idea? im very interested as im doing this as well..thanks!

Dear Dabbah,
I'm not really familiar with fingerprint images. But the document linked to by Krutarthbhatt actually tells how to calculate the orientation--the orientation field of the fingerprint at a particular pixel-- which will be used in the design of Gabor filter.
The author use mathematical symbols (e.g. partial diff) in his illustration, but it's algorithmic.

The document is pretty well written and easy to follow. You can implement those using either C++ or matlab.

ramesh said:
Hi

Visit this site for "Advanced Image Processing" lecture notes on

DCT and WAVELET Image compression
JPEG 2000 COMPRESSION
IMAGE INTERPOLATION
FINGERPRINT MATCHING
FACE DETECTION/RECOGNITION

h**p://www.csee.wvu.edu/%7Exinl/courses/ee591b/index.html

address is not found ... did u have other one ...

hi,

i am also doing a similar fingerprint project.
guess this site might be of some help..

**broken link removed**

Dear dalaharp, can u pls varify and send the link again? i have problem going into the link..thanks! :)

well, im doing the same project and im writing the codes in C++. For me, i just compile the code. :lol:

Hello,

Thanks for good lecture notes dalaharp

Well I actually want to separate out regions from the image where I can add watermarks - To be specific two watermarks both are orthogonal - such that distrotion in the image by addition of watermarks can be minimal.

So in which regions I should add these watermarks with the constraint of minimam viewable distrotion.

or Do you have material on HVS-Human Visual System models.

Thanks

Regards

Krutarth

i m doing finger print image enhancement......can some body provide me matlab source code for gabor filters..thanks in advance

My Dear,

I would like to suggest you.
To require embedd watermark in the transform domain, you can used Neural decision making that like wavelet, Fractals, DCT domain, catchment control system.

Added after 1 minutes:

Dear,

I would like to suggest you.

To require embedd watermark in the transform domain, you can used Fuzzy reasoning approach that like wavelet, Fractals, DCT domain, catchment control system.

kohtwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back