Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Code for Digital Modulation & Demodulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashmi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sound modulation in matlab

HI FRIENDS,

Can any body give the matlab code for Digital Modulation through Cable connecting sound cards between two PCs.

For the voice communication system, which is also secure, the real time voice capture is done by microphone. As the programming tool is MATLAB, recording a sound involves opening the waveform audio hardware for input and passing buffers to the API to receive the sound data.

For transmission we have implemented BPSK (Binary Phase Shift Keying) on an array of data in MATLAB.

WORK TO DO:
• Capture voice in matlab using its built in function.
• Implement that modulation scheme on that collected data
• Transmit the data in burst, that is lets say sending 200 samples and then give the delay of some time and then again send the samples and so on…
• On the receiver end, demodulate the data…

1.Voice capture through waverecord function of matlab------2. implement

BPSK and low pass filter code(which already Mentioned)------- 3. send data

through sound cards connecting PCs-----4.on receiver side implemnt the code of

BPSK in reverse order which will be demodulation--- 5. apply inverse low pass

filter(which is just the opposite of the code I sent u… )------6.play the voice

using Waveplay function of Matlab.

I need it as early as psiible, I'm really thankful for those who help me in this challenging project.

Best Regards..............

matlab codes for digital modulation scheme

you can just use matlab tool boxes and Simulink to accomplish this.

BRM

Status
Not open for further replies.