Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code for cheque processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolabak

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys ,
i am doing my graduate project in providing encashment for cheque in quick manner, for that i want matlab code for processing the details from the cheque. i dont know much in matlab can anyone help me with the code and how to proceed.

I assume that you will use image processing.
You must first define the business processes of cheque encashment and the major features.

hi guys ,
i am doing my graduate project in providing encashment for cheque in quick manner, for that i want matlab code for processing the details from the cheque. i dont know much in matlab can anyone help me with the code and how to proceed.

Hello coolbak. If you don't know anything about matlab then go to matlab central. That site is dedicated for learning Matlab. From your question I think that you should use image processing for this project.

I would be happy if you could tell me what you wanted to do with the cheque.

Regards,
iVenky.

hi guys,
i`m using image processing for obtaining the details. i want a code to obtain the date from cheque through image processing.since, different formats are used to enter the date in cheque i want a code that can obtain the date from cheque irrespective of format. can anyone help me?

Can u provide me with the code . I dont know much in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back