Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matlab Code - Band Pass of measured data to extract harmonics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheologist

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm looking to turn multi wave data (typically low frequency, 0.5Hz carrier wave -> 5Hz as harmonics) into its harmonic waveforms. essentially its an applied waveform in the form (0.1*sin(t*pi)+0.06*sin(t*3*pi)+0.04*sin(t*5*pi)...etc)) and a response from a structured fluid, that follows the exact curve, however with a delayed time response [and may have a varied magnitude (changing properties with time)]

I was hoping that it would be possible to take the raw data (time, applied waveform, response) and turn it into however many (currently 5) separate applied and response waveforms at the frequencies. I was hoping someone might have some advice on what might be the best way to go about it?

Would really appreciate any input at all.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back