Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mathematical representation of low profile non planner antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

patel999jay

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am going to design the low profile antenna for the vehicles. I read no. of IEEE papers and come to know that this is the mono pole antenna with dielectric/HIS which is miniaturized with space filling techniques. But i don't find any mathematical calculation for the same. Does any one know how to represent the low profile antenna mathematically ??

There is quite a lot of literature on the subject. A good place to start is with Yang and Rahmat-Samii: "Reflection Phase Characterizations of the EBG Ground Plane for Low Profile Wire Antenna Applications".

Thank you but i am talking about non planner structure like if we are designing in reference with short mono pole and minimize its size then either i can do with trail and error or something else ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back