Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Materials for using Java to control camera via Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

enogogo

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Control via Internet

hi, i want to control the pan and tilt of a camera device via internet, in order to achieve it i will use java, can anybody advise me some usefull libraries or classes for it? and the interface circuits etc.? if you know some detailed projectwork links similar please forward.

Re: Control via Internet

hi
some time ago i built a system for controlling some cams via internet for a customer. i used visual cafe for creating the software, mainly java applets.
the hardware was controlled via futaba rc servos. one for the pan and the other for tilt. these servos were called thru the Mini SSC from SEETRON.
I also used the Free 32-bit Windows DLL that lets you control the Mini SSC from virtually any Windows programming language. i would suggest you have a look at Seetrons link page.

good luck

Control via Internet

would you pls send your project files & source code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back