Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make wireless charger more powerfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

alapalap

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have made a wireless charger project using ball electrode as an antenna and a flat coil that has been developed by Prof. Mey (**broken link removed**). I want to charge mobile phone battery that has 5.8 volts and the current 700 mA with a distance of 20 cm. The first project that I have made already in the attachment. The block diagram is as follows:

A. Transmitter
Sine wave oscillator-> power amplifier-> flat coil-> Transmitter Antenna
B. Receiver
Receiver Antenna-> rectifier-> charging circuit-> phone battery.

my problem is I want to design osillator sinewave generator to replace the function generator in my lab. in addition, the currents received by the receivers is 20 mA and can not be used to charge mobile phone batteries

Does anyone know how to design sinewave oscillator that can be adjustable from 1-10 MHz with one step frequency change ?

Is there any power amplifiers design that suitable for my project ? I need 1-5 Watt power amplifier

Regards,
Alapalap

You are treading into seriously dangerous territory here. A transmitter powerful enough to do what you want can pose serious health risks and placing anything conductive close to it could pose an overheat or even fire risk.

Brian.

Thanks Brian for your reply. I know this project are dangerous, but Prof. Meyl guarantee that his experimental kit (antenna and flat coil) is safe to use. So i continue this project in isolating room. Let focus on how to design the oscillator and power amplifier. Does anyone know how to design the oscillator and power amplifier that suitable for my project ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back