Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M16C62 in microprocessor mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarg

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I´m developing a system with a m16c62 and a 29f080 memory as a program memory. I've tested de memory in single chip mode and i can write and read without problems. I need to download a program into the 29f080 for working in microprocessor mode and I´m finding some troubles programming the flash. Does anyone experience with this ?

Thanks in advance.

Oscar

Hi
I have the EVBM16C62P Board from Glyn. Can you tell me how you changed the M16 in this mode and with witch Software do you Work. Because i have problems with the KD 30

Hi Bruno, I do not use a Glyn board because it has not the capabilities I need, I use one from Spaindev, that have 1Mb of external flash memory, 128Kb of RAM, real time clock an some other good features. You can use it with the KD30 the same as if you have a Glyn board.

If you want more information, please post.

Where are you from?.

Best Regards.
Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back